Friday, December 13, 2013

House Tour 2013--Family Room

 Our family room is always the gathering place for family and friends, but during the holidays I love to transform it into a winter wonderland!  I love to see the faces of my husband and daughters as they see the room for the first time.

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care.........the girls childhood stockings, made by Betty Munson, my NY neighbor as a child, still adorn our mantle. Our girls love them! I chose a live Boxwood wreath from Trader Joe's this year and added a simple red satin bow. I then hung the wreath on the mirror, using a 3M Command hook. It works great, easy on, easy off!



With the house now decorated and the flannel sheets on the beds, we are awaiting in anticipation of the arrival of our 3 daughters for the holidays!  


We "Wish You All A Very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!"

CHEERS-
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment